Friday, April 4, 2014

Boutique Treats

These were some free treats for a boutique!  They were for the customers so they could have a treat while perusing the crafts.  The flyer was green, blue, white and brown.  Hence the colors of the treats.



These are brownies that I formed into balls.  They are like cake balls, but you do not have to add frosting to make it stick together.  I put them in the fridge to chill and then just melted the chocolates.  I then dipped the chilled brownie balls and put them on wax paper.



These are Melt in Your Mouth Sugar Cookies.  The cookies are all the same except the brown have cocoa powder added with the flour.  The green and blue are just sprinkles that I rolled the dough into before baking.



These mini cupcakes are all from cake mixes.  The Key Lime and Blue Raspberry are actually new mixes from Pillsbury.  The blue and green frosting are also the same flavors from the same brand.  I just put the frosting in a star tip and put some swirls on them.



These are grapes and blueberries in 2 oz serving cups.  I wanted to make sure to have an option for those who did not want something with sugar.



I displayed them on disposable doilies and had some flowers in a small vase.  I think it turned out nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment