Sunday, February 2, 2014

CTR Cookies

 


 

So, I made CTR cookies for a Baptism. I wanted them to look like this one.  I wanted to try new cookie and royal icing recipes.  They are from The Decorated Cookie and soooo good!  So I do not have a CTR cookie cutter, so what I did was cut out a heart cutter and then used an over cutter to make the top.



 
I then dyed royal icing in grey and green.  The grey was thick consistency and the green was only a little runnier.  I outlined the cookie with the grey and then piped in the CTR letters.


I only had to wait a few minutes after finishing and the icing had crusted enough to add the green.  It looks shiny, but it does not dry that way.


They are all done after letting dry overnight.  And here is what you CTR cookies!
 

 
These were a lot of fun to make and I am so happy with how they turned out.
 
Here is another option, CTR Rice Krispy Treats!  The frosting is Buttercream.

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment